Save on Business Energy
Find the cheapest business electricity prices online.Get a new quote
- Average Prices per kWh
- Business Gas Prices
- Business Energy with a Change of Tenancy
- Compare Business Energy Prices
- Business Water Prices
- Energy Monitoring Devices
- Energy Price Gap Explained
- European Average Energy Prices
- Online Cost Calculators
- Top 20 Savings Methods
- Rollover Contracts – Business Energy
- Restaurant Energy Efficiency Guide
- When is the best time to switch business energy supplier?
- Electric Vehicle Charging For Businesses
- Setting Up Business Gas and Electricity for The First Time
- Hotel Energy Efficiency Guide
- Business Water Suppliers Guide
Energy Prices & Costs Breakdown across Europe
If you thought that prices for industrial use electricity and gas in the United Kingdom were expensive, then think again.
Recent research using real company data across Europe suggests otherwise. The data shows that the UK’s prices are either comparable to other countries or some of the cheapest available!
European Country Data
Data is from May of this year. The research data displayed is taken from a total of 3,820 companies, including 371 based in the UK.
Prices shown are in pence per kWh (p/kWh). Source: Eurostat.
For gas, the UK has the second lowest unit price in Europe at 2.594p/kWh with Denmark the highest at 6.478p/kWh (149% higher). For electricity, the UK has the 10th most expensive rates at 8.794p/kWh with Cyprus the highest at 16.661p/kWh (89.45% higher).
In the residential market, the average price is 14.604p/kWh for electric and 2.593p/kWh for gas. These are 66.07% and 3.73& higher respectively than industrial users.
Compare Prices Online
Save money on your energy bills.