Find the cheapest business electricity prices online.Find a new deal
Save on Business Electricity
Tools & Guides
- Commercial Gas Safety Guide
- Energy Price Cap Explained
- Online Cost Calculators
- Business Energy with a Change of Tenancy
- Rollover Contracts – Business Energy
- Restaurant Energy Efficiency Guide
- Electric Vehicle Charging For Businesses
- Setting Up Business Gas and Electricity for The First Time
- Hotel Energy Efficiency Guide
- Utility Bidder
- Smarter Business
- Utility Helpline
- Exchange Utility
- Black Sheep Utilities
- Wholesale Market Data
- Energy Brokers
- No Standing Charge Contracts
- The Climate Change Levy
- Energy Saving Tips
business electricity suppliers
British Gas, the UK’s largest supplier
EDF, French-owned supplier leading in renewable electricity
Shell Energy, 100% renewable tariffs for businesses of all sizes
E.ON Next, a dedicated SME energy supplier.
SSE (Southern Electric), flexible tariffs to suit a variety of businesses
ScottishPower supplies gas & electricity to the UK
Smarter Business Business Energy Prices, Quotes, and Reviews
Smarter Business is an energy broker that compares gas, electricity, and a number of other services.
How to Switch Business Energy Using Smarter Business
If you want to get a quote for Smarter Business, this broker has a simple online form.
To get a Smarter Business energy business quote, you need to input this information.
- Business name
- Type of business
Once you’ve completed all the fields, you must tell Smarter Business a few personal details. You can also add an optional message to tell your account manager a bit about your needs.
You will not see prices online and you will have to wait for a call within the hour for a sales rep. You’ll have the opportunity to talk about Smarter Business Energy per kWh rates, potential services, and any other concerns that you have.If you would prefer to view prices and switch entirely online, that's where we can help.
In 30 seconds, you can compare business electricity prices and select the tariff that’s right for your company.
Who Are Smarter Business?
Smarter Business is a UK-based energy broker that offers a number of essential services for small, medium, and large businesses. Ultimately, this energy broker is committed to providing business owners with the best services across the board.
Socially and environmentally conscious business owners will be interested to learn that Smarter Business has an anti-slavery policy and a carbon net zero project. Smarter Business business energy customers can rest assured that they are investing in a responsible energy broker.
Smarter Business Customer Reviews
Before you commit to this energy broker, you need to look at Smarter Business customer reviews. For comprehensive views, there is no better site than Trustpilot.
Smarter Business has over 200 reviews, 4.1/5 stars, and an overall rating of great. A lot of the positive comments talk about the ‘easy and straightforward’ switching process, but negative comments talk about unexpected big bills. Unfortunately, Smarter Business doesn’t reply to all the feedback on Trustpilot, which means that some customers will have unresolved issues.
Advantages of Smarter Business Business Energy
- Smarter Business electricity and gas services are available to small, medium, and large customers.
- Each customer receives an account manager that stays with them throughout their switch.
- Smarter Business is a conscious supplier that has an anti-slavery policy and a carbon net zero policy, making it perfect for ethical business owners.
Disadvantages of Smarter Business Business Energy
- This energy broker doesn’t provide quotes online, so you’ll have to speak to someone or email a representative to discuss your quote.
- Some Smarter Business customer reviews on Trustpilot don’t receive a reply, meaning unsatisfied customers might not get the support that they need.
Other Services Smarter Business Offers
You can get much more than just Smarter Business electricity and gas from this energy broker. Business owners can get quotes from a number of other services that will benefit their business and bottom line.
These are all the services that you can access.
- Facilities maintenance
The switching process works the same way for all the services. If you select the business water option, you can click on ‘get a quote’ and go from there. It only takes a few minutes to complete the forms, and soon enough you’ll receive a phone call from your account manager.